In order to keep the Speelkelder a nice place for everyone there must be some rules:
- No smoking
- No alcoholic drinks without asking in advance
- No drugs
- You deposit used toys in the plastic container
- Used towels can be put in one of the laundrybaskets
- We dont’ want you to cause permanent “damage” during a play
- Want to play with candles? No problem but ask for the rules before you start playing.
- We like you to arrive and leave in vanille clothing
- You and your playpartner meet at free will and common sense
- We are not liable for anything for, during or after the play
- Using the Speelkelder for commercial play is not allowed
- Poop or neelde play is not allowed
- You receive the address after we received your down payment
- When you’re more than half an hour late, youre reservation (and downpayment) will be cancelled.
- By using the Speelkelder you agree to these rules.
Any questions left, use the contact page